We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person to join our winemaking team, initially on a part-time basis. We offer flexible working hours, suitable around your availability.
- Assisting the winemaker with operations such as crushing, fermentation, bottling, disgorging, labelling.
- Assisting in vineyard operations like pruning, harvesting, trimming, etc.
- Perform cleaning and sanitising duties
- Moving stock and operating machinery
- Happy to work both outdoors and indoors
- Be proactive and flexible between tasks
- Be reliable, hard working and committed with the job
- Be passionate about what we do
- Over 18 years-old
- Be fit and able to lift 20 kg
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- Formal wine studies
- Experience in a vineyard/cellar environment or in food&drinks industry
- Forklift licence or training
What we offer
We offer payment per hour, 20% staff discount on wine purchases and the possibility of joining a vibrant, passionate and young team of winemakers.
Candidates will also have the possibility to join tastings, attend to wine events, participate in our vineyard tours and, if interested, give a hand in our Cellar Shop.
We are in Twyford, a 15-minutes walk on pavements from the train station.
Please email CV and cover letter to Natalia at email@example.com
Thank you very much!