To limit unnecessary social contact and in order to be able to keep supplying wine to the local community, we have launched a new Drive-Thru Click & Collect, which allows you to continue buying wine from us without any human contact.
How does it work?
Our Cellar Shop is open as usual, but those wanting to avoid social contact can make their purchase online, either from home or, if you are passing, from your phone in your car whilst parked in our Cellar Shop car park.
How to use Drive-Thru Click & Collect:
1. Place your order online, either from home, or from your smartphone inside your car. Please choose the "Pick Up" option at checkout.
3. We might see you and approach your car to take either your name, or order number. If not, call us on 07598 246026 and let us know you have arrived.
4. We will bring your order to you and leave it by your car or, if you need assistance, we will place it in your car boot.
Please note: there's no need to book any collection slots or call us in advance. Just pop over during our opening times.
Our delivery options
If you prefer to stay at home, you can always place your order online and choose between the following options for delivery at checkout:
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £89 (*) (otherwise £8.99)
- Free Local Delivery to RG10 only, for orders over £25
(*) Next day UK mainland delivery for orders placed before 12 pm, otherwise 2 days. If you placed an order on a Friday before 12 pm, your order will be delivered the following Monday. Please be prepared for potential delays with the couriers.
Local delivery: same day for orders placed before 4 pm. Only for RG10 postcodes. Please bear in mind that we will leave your order on your doorstep, even if you are not at home.
If you need to contact us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.
You're welcome to reach us with our new Online Live Chat: just click on the right side of the screen to chat with us during our opening times.