This page has been updated on September 25th at 12 pm.
Wine Tours & Tastings running but limits on individual groups size
We are happy to inform you that our Wine Bar services, Tours & Tastings are running as usual.
Group tours are conducted for up to 20 people, but those on the tour must be socially distanced and face coverings are required indoors.
Parties of more than 6 people together in the same group are not accepted either on the tours or at our Wine Bar.
Private tours are suspended until further notice.
Please note: shall further lockdown restrictions prevent us to continue with the tours, customers will be given the possibility of transferring their tour on a new date, but they won't be entitled to a refund.
We had introduced a few changes to our tours compared to last year, following our government's advisory position, such as:
1) Customers are required to wear their own face covering in order to join the tour. We reserve the right to refuse entry to person(s) without face coverings (without refund). Cloth face coverings, bandanas or face masks are allowed. Please check here how to wear and make your own face covering.
2) Social distancing measures are being applied.
3) Wines are tasted "as you go", that is, during the tour while we explore the different areas of the winery and vineyard, and not at the end of it. You are welcome to stay over after the tour for a glass of wine in our Wine Garden.
4) Online Booking mandatory
What doesn't change:
- Tours still last 2 hours and they include exactly the same content as before.
- You still taste 6 samples of wines, although during the tour and not after it.
- Tours admit a maximum of 20 people.
- Our tours are still a lot of fun!
If you were booked in a tour that was suspended during lockdown, you can transfer your booking to a new date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to rearrange your tour.
Cellar Shop and Wine Bar open as usual
Our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar are open as usual.
Please note that we don't book tables. From Sept 24th we are doing table service, so please wait at your table to be served.
Please don't visit us if you feel unwell.
Kindly note that all our guests are required to bring a face covering and wear it at all times, except when they are seated at a table.
Parties of more than 6 people of any age are not allowed in the Wine Bar & Garden.
Both at the shop and in the gardens, we will ask you to maintain social distancing and pay via card only. If, at a certain point, social distancing inside the shop can't be assured, we might ask you to queue outside the shop.
How to purchase from home
If you still don't feel like going out, don't worry: you can always order online and collect from our Wine Shop or choose delivery.
We also deliver nationally and there are options to waive the delivery fee (£8.99):
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £89
- Free Local Delivery to RG10, for orders over £25
Please check our Shipping Policy for more information.
For any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.