This page has been updated on July 7th at 2 pm.
Wine Tours & Tastings running as usual
We are happy to inform you that our Wine Bar services, Tours & Tastings had restarted on July 4th.
We had introduced a few changes to our tours, following our government's advisory position, such as:
1) Customers are required to wear their own face covering in order to join the tour. We reserve the right to refuse entry to person(s) without face coverings (without refund). Cloth face coverings, bandanas or face masks are allowed. Please check here how to wear and make your own face covering.
2) Social distancing measures are being applied.
3) Wines are tasted "as you go", that is, during the tour while we explore the different areas of the winery and vineyard, and not at the end of it. You are welcome to stay over after the tour for a glass of wine in our Wine Garden.
4) Online Booking mandatory
What doesn't change:
- Tours still last 2 hours and they include exactly the same content as before.
- You still taste 6 samples of wines, although during the tour and not after it.
- Tours admit a maximum of 20 people.
- Our tours are still a lot of fun!
If you were booked in a tour that was suspended, you can choose your new date in any tour with enough availability. Please contact email@example.com to rearrange your booking.
Cellar Shop and Wine Bar open as usual
Our Cellar Shop, Wine Bar & Garden are all open as usual. Please note that we don't offer a service of table booking.
Both at the shop and in the gardens, we will ask you to maintain social distancing and pay via card only. If, at a certain point, social distancing inside the shop can't be assured, we might ask you to queue outside the shop.
How to purchase from home
If you still don't feel like going out, don't worry: you can always order online and collect from our Wine Shop or choose delivery.
We also deliver nationally and there are options to waive the delivery fee (£8.99):
- Free UK mainland delivery for orders over £89
- Free Local Delivery to RG10, for orders over £25
Please check our Shipping Policy for more information.
For any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.