Stanlake Park's Cellar Shop is now open Wednesday - Sunday from 12 pm until 5 pm. Our friendly and WSET trained staff will be happy to assist you with purchase and tastings.
• Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £5.99
• Places on tours can be booked on our Vineyard and Tasting Tours page. Private group tours can be arranged by emailing email@example.com
Wine by the glass at Stanlake Park
- Last glass of wine poured at 4.30 pm
- You can only buy glasses of wine to have in the garden, we don't sell bottles for in-site consumption.
We are a dog friendly vineyard! Well-behaved dogs are permitted on the garden, provided they are kept on a lead. We don't want to upset Lucy, the vineyard cat!
The Cellar Shop also stocks a wide range of Stanlake Park Wine Estate gift packaging, including pine boxes, hampers and jute bags.
Where to Buy
- At our Cellar Shop from Wednesday - Sunday, 12pm-5pm
- Online shop (Free delivery or Click & Collect at our cellar door)
- Book public and private tours
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 2 min taxi ride, approx £5) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).