Stanlake Park's Cellar Shop is now only open after public and private tours for tour guests only.
However, you can still purchase Stanlake Park Wine Estate's award-winning English wine in the following ways:
Click & Collect from the Winery: Order and pay online
then pick up from the winery either immediately, or whenever convenient, any time Mon-Fri 10am-5pm
• Online : Order From our online shop
with UK 2 day delivery for £5.99
• After all public and private tours, the Cellar Shop is open for about 30 minutes exclusively for tour guests. Places on public tours can be booked here
. Private group tours can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Local stockists including Hare Hatch Sheeplands, Fenwick in Bracknell, Loddon Brewery in Dunsden, Rebellion in Marlow, and various local Waitrose including Twyford, Caversham, Wokingham (Waitrose stock Regatta only)
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop is converted from a Victorian greenhouse, complete with a 100 year old vine! We stock all the wines made at Stanlake Park's award-winning winery. Our wine includes the best of English sparkling, 7 delicious whites, 2 fruity rosé wines and 2 reds including our magnificent Reserve red.
The Cellar Shop also stocks a wide range of Stanlake Park Wine Estate gift packaging, including pine boxes, hampers, jute bags, cool bags, wine books and a variety of wine accessories, as well as a selection of chocolates, pickles and preserves, and Stanlake Park's own estate-produced local honey.
Where to Buy
- Case sales direct from the winery
Online shop (Free delivery or Click & Collect)
- During December and after tours only from the Cellar Shop
- From local stockists
- Book public and private tours
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 2 min taxi ride, approx £5) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).