Our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is open Wednesday to Sunday. Our friendly and wine-knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with purchase and tastings.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is converted from a Victorian greenhouse.
Alongside our wide range of English Wines, that you can purchase by the bottle or the case (or enjoy a glass in the garden!), we stock a variety of gifts, accessories and local food and drinks.
Deli Food & Drinks
- English cheese & charcuterie
- Homemade jam and chutneys
- Honey made from our own hives
- Fine chocolates and artisanal fudge
- Organic olive oil from our friends in Puglia
- Local ale, cider and spirits
Gifts & Accessories
- Wooden boxes, hampers and jute bags
- Hand poured, soy wax candles made with our recycled bottles and labels
- Homemade soap and reed diffusers inspired on our wine's fragrances
- Wine accessories like branded ice buckets, corkscrews, stoppers, etc
- Greeting cards and funny wine plaques
Cellar Shop & Wine Bar Opening Times
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12 - 6 pm
- Friday 12 - 7 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 7 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
Our Wine Bar & Garden
All our wines are also available by the glass, or you can buy a bottle of wine to enjoy in our wine bar at the same retail prices.
Weather permitting, you can enjoy a glass of wine in our beautiful garden, or you can sit in one of our refurbished oak barrels inside the shop.
We don't have a restaurant but you can purchase to consume onsite or take away our wide range of nibbles and snacks.
Please note: from September 14th and until further notice, we are unable to accommodate groups of more than 6 people in the Wine Bar & Garden.
Social distancing measures in place. Card payments only.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 3 min taxi ride) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).
PURCHASING OUR WINES
- Cellar Shop: we stock all our wines, snacks and a selection of gifts and accessories. Open Wednesday to Sunday. Social distancing restrictions in place. Read below to find out what else you can buy in our shop!
- Click & Collect: Order and pay online directly from our Online Wine Store, then pick up from the Cellar Shop during our opening times. Please choose "Pick Up" at check out.
- Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £8.99. Options to waive the delivery fee:
- Local Delivery to RG10 only: free for orders over £25
- Free UK mainland delivery with orders over £89
Questions? Try contacting us through our Online Live Chat or email email@example.com