Stanlake Park's Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is open Wednesday to Sunday. Our friendly and wine-trained staff will be happy to assist you with purchase and tastings.
Our Wine Bar & Garden
All our wines are available by the glass, or you can buy a bottle of wine to share (bring it home if you don't finish it!).
Weather permitting, you can enjoy a glass of wine in our beautiful garden or you can sit in one of our refurbished oak barrels inside the shop.
We don't have a restaurant but you can purchase to consume onsite or take away our wide range of nibbles and snacks, including:
- Snowdonia Cheese
- English Charcuterie
- Pitted Olives
- Chutney, Jam and Honey
- Organic, extra virgin olive oil from Puglia
- Bruschetta toppings, crostini, grissini and tarallini from Italy
- a variety of crackers, biscuits, crisps, pork scratchings and more
- local beer and lager from Rebellion Brewery in Marlow
- proper cider from Tutt's Clump in West Berkshire
- Italian coffee and tea
- Soft drinks and water
We are a dog friendly vineyard. Well-behaved dogs are permitted on the garden, provided they are kept on a lead. We don't want to upset Lucy, the vineyard cat!
Children are also welcome in the Wine Bar & Garden, but unfortunately no under 18 are admitted on our Wine Tours.
Please note: Last glass of wine poured half an hour before closing time. Social distancing restrictions in place.
Cellar Shop & Wine Bar Opening Times
- Wednesday to Friday 12 - 6 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is converted from a Victorian greenhouse, complete with a really old vine! We stock all Stanlake Park Wines, including our range of white, rosé, red and English sparkling wine.
The Cellar Shop also stocks a wide range of wine gifts, including wooden boxes, wine accessories, jute bags, hampers, handmade candles, soaps, funny wine plaques and much more!
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 3 min taxi ride) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).
PURCHASING OUR WINES
- Cellar Shop: we stock all our wines, snacks and a selection of gifts and accessories. Open Wednesday to Sunday. Social distancing restrictions in place. Read below to find out what else you can buy in our shop!
- Click & Collect: Order and pay online directly from our Online Wine Store, then pick up from the Cellar Shop during our opening times. Please choose "Pick Up" at check out.
- Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £8.99. Options to waive the delivery fee:
- Local Delivery to RG10 only: free for orders over £25
- Free UK mainland delivery with orders over £89
Questions? Try contacting us through our Online Live Chat - just click on the widget on the right side of your screen.