Stanlake Park's Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is open Wednesday to Sunday. Our friendly and wine-trained staff will be happy to assist you with purchase and tastings.
CURRENT OPTIONS FOR PURCHASE, COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
We launched several options to make it easy for you to stock your wine and groceries during these uncertain times:
- Drive-Thru Click & Collect
- Free UK mainland delivery (*) (for orders over £60)
- Free Local Delivery (§) (RG10, RG42, RG5, no minimum order)
(*) UK Mainland Next day delivery for orders placed before 12 pm, otherwise 2 days. If you placed an order on a Friday before 12 pm, you should receive your order the next Monday. Please bear in mind that there could be some delays with deliveries given the current situation.
Our courier is APC Delivery and they also have implemented several measures to reduce the risk of spreading the virus; the driver will leave your order at a safe place, so you don't need to interact with the driver if you are self-isolated.
(§) Same day delivery for orders placed before 1 pm. Only for RG10, RG42 and RG5 postcodes. Please bear in mind that we will leave your order at a safe place and not deliver it to you directly, to respect social distancing indications.
Options valid until further notice. For more information, Contact us.
PURCHASING OUR WINES
• Cellar Shop: we stock all our wines and a selection of gifts and accessories. Read below to find out what else you can buy in our shop!
• Click & Collect: Order and pay online directly from our Online Wine Store, then pick up from the Cellar Shop on our opening times, or arrange a different time contacting Natalia at email@example.com
• Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £9.99. Free shipping with orders over £99.
Questions? Try contacting us through our Online Live Chat - just click on the widget on the right side of your screen.
What to do at our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar
Weather permitting, you can enjoy a glass of wine in our beautiful garden but if not, you can sit in one of our refurbished oak barrels or tables inside the shop. We also sell a wide range of crackers, crisps and snacks, local beer, cider, Italian coffee and soft drinks.
We are a dog friendly vineyard! Well-behaved dogs are permitted on the garden, provided they are kept on a lead. We don't want to upset Lucy, the vineyard cat!
Please note: Last glass of wine poured half an hour before closing time.
Cellar Shop & Wine Bar 2020 Opening Times
- Wednesday to Friday 12 - 6 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is converted from a Victorian greenhouse, complete with a really old vine! We stock all Stanlake Park Wines, including our range of white, rosé, red and English sparkling wine.
The Cellar Shop also stocks a wide range of wine gifts, including wooden boxes, wine accessories, jute bags, hampers and more!
We also sale a variety of local produce and other gifts and items such us:
- Greeting cards "booze-themed" from Rosie Made a Thing;
- Honey from Honeys of Henley - made from Stanlake's own hives in the Estate;
- Homemade jam from The Jam Lady in Caversham, Reading;
- Homemade chutney from Well Preserved in Oxfordshire;
- Hand-poured, soy wax candles made with our recycled bottles and labels by Cucumber Woods in Reading;
- Homemade soap and reed diffusers inspired on our wines made by Windy Mill in Wargrave;
- Homemade chocolates made by Trudi-Ann Chocolates in Newbury;
- Fudge from Marsdsen's Fudge in Hungerford;
- Organic, extra virgin olive oil from our personal friend Olio San Basilio in Puglia, Italy (not available anywhere in the UK);
- Traditional beer from Rebellion Beer Co. in Marlow;
- Traditional beer from Loddon Brewery in Oxfordshire;
- Proper cider from Tutt's Clump in Bradfield, West Berkshire;
- Drinks for pets from The Woof & Brew;
- a variety of crisps, crackers, pork scratchings and biscuits to enjoy with our wines.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 3 min taxi ride) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).