Our Wine & Gift Shop is open Tuesday to Sunday
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Wine & Gift Shop & Wine Bar is converted from a Victorian greenhouse.
Alongside our wide range of English Wines, that you can purchase by the bottle or the case, we stock a variety of gifts, accessories and local food and drinks.
Deli Food & Drinks
- English cheese & charcuterie
- Homemade preserves made by local artisans
- Honey made from our own hives
- Fine chocolates and artisanal fudge
- Organic olive oil from our friends in Puglia
- Local ale, cider and spirits
- A range of biscuits, crackers and many other snacks
Gifts & Accessories
- Wooden boxes, hampers and jute bags
- Hand poured, soy wax candles made in Reading
- Homemade soap and bath bombs made in Wargrave
- Ceramic mugs and elegant tea towels
- Wine accessories like branded bottle coolers, corkscrews, stoppers, etc
- Greeting cards, coasters and funny wine plaques
Wine & Gift Shop Opening Times
Our Wine Bar & Gift Shop is open Tuesday to Sunday. Our business hours are:
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 10-6 pm
- Wednesday: 10-6 pm
- Thursday: 10-6 pm
- Friday: 10-7 pm
- Saturday: 10-7 pm
- Sunday: 10-6 pm
Our Wine Bar & Garden
Our Wine Bar Garden is open. Roadmap to lockdown lifting:
- Wine Bar - outdoors only: open from April 13
- Wine Bar - indoors too: open from May 18
- Wine Tours & Tastings: first tour on May 21
Please refer to our page Coronavirus Update for more information.
All our wines are also available by the glass, or you can buy a bottle of wine to enjoy in our wine bar at the same retail prices.
Weather permitting, you can enjoy a glass of wine in our beautiful garden, or you can sit in one of our refurbished oak barrels inside the shop.
We don't have a restaurant but you can purchase to consume onsite or take away our wide range of cheese, nibbles and snacks.
For more information visit our Wine Bar webpage. Operations can be affected by COVID restrictions.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 3 min taxi ride) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).
PURCHASING OUR WINES
- Wine & Gift Shop: we stock all our wines, snacks and a selection of gifts and accessories. Open Tuesday to Sunday. Social distancing restrictions in place.
- Click & Collect: Order and pay online directly from our Online Wine Store, then pick up from our Shop during our opening times. Please choose "Collection" at check out.
- Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £9.99. Options to waive the delivery fee:
- Local Delivery to RG10, RG5, RG40, RG41, RG42, SL6: free for orders over £30
- Free UK mainland delivery with orders over £79
Questions? Try contacting us through our Online Live Chat or email email@example.com