Our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is open Wednesday to Sunday. Our friendly and wine-knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with purchase and tastings.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is converted from a Victorian greenhouse.
Alongside our wide range of English Wines, that you can purchase by the bottle or the case (or enjoy a glass in the garden!), we stock a variety of gifts, accessories and local food and drinks.
Deli Food & Drinks
- English cheese & charcuterie
- Homemade jam and chutneys
- Honey made from our own hives
- Fine chocolates and artisanal fudge
- Organic olive oil from our friends in Puglia
- Local ale, cider and spirits
Gifts & Accessories
- Wooden boxes, hampers and jute bags
- Hand poured, soy wax candles made with our recycled bottles and labels
- Homemade soap and reed diffusers inspired on our wine's fragrances
- Wine accessories like branded ice buckets, corkscrews, stoppers, etc
- Greeting cards and funny wine plaques
Cellar Shop & Wine Bar Opening Times
- Wednesday & Thursday: 12 - 6 pm
- Friday 12 - 7 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 7 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
*** SUMMER EXTENDED HOURS: during July & August, on Fridays and Saturdays we close at 7 pm ***
Our Wine Bar & Garden
All our wines are also available by the glass, or you can buy a bottle of wine to enjoy in our wine bar at the same retail prices.
Weather permitting, you can enjoy a glass of wine in our beautiful garden, or you can sit in one of our refurbished oak barrels inside the shop.
We don't have a restaurant but you can purchase to consume onsite or take away our wide range of nibbles and snacks.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 3 min taxi ride) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).
PURCHASING OUR WINES
- Cellar Shop: we stock all our wines, snacks and a selection of gifts and accessories. Open Wednesday to Sunday. Social distancing restrictions in place. Read below to find out what else you can buy in our shop!
- Click & Collect: Order and pay online directly from our Online Wine Store, then pick up from the Cellar Shop during our opening times. Please choose "Pick Up" at check out.
- Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £8.99. Options to waive the delivery fee:
- Local Delivery to RG10 only: free for orders over £25
- Free UK mainland delivery with orders over £89
Questions? Try contacting us through our Online Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org