Stanlake Park's Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is open Wednesday to Sunday. Our friendly and wine-trained staff will be happy to assist you with purchase and tastings.
PURCHASING OUR WINES
• Cellar Shop: we stock all our wines and a selection of gifts and accessories. Read below to find out what else you can buy in our shop!
• Click & Collect: Order and pay online directly from our Online Wine Store, then pick up from the Cellar Shop on our opening times, or arrange a different time contacting Natalia at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Online Delivery: Order online with UK two day delivery for £7.99. Free shipping with orders over £99.
What to do at our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar
Weather permitting, you can enjoy a glass of wine in our beautiful garden but if not, you can sit in one of our refurbished oak barrels or tables inside the shop. We also sell snacks, local beer, Italian coffee and soft drinks.
We are a dog friendly vineyard! Well-behaved dogs are permitted on the garden, provided they are kept on a lead. We don't want to upset Lucy, the vineyard cat!
Please note: Last glass of wine poured half an hour before closing time.
Cellar Shop & Wine Bar Opening Times
- Wednesday to Friday 2 pm - 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 5 pm
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is converted from a Victorian greenhouse, complete with a really old vine! We stock all Stanlake Park Wines, including our range of white, rosé, red and English sparkling wine.
The Cellar Shop also stocks a wide range of wine gifts, including wooden boxes, wine accessories, jute bags, hampers, extra virgin organic olive oil from Puglia, wine for pets, funny decorative signs and more!
We also sale local ale, honey, cider, snacks and Italian coffee.
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 3 min taxi ride) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).