Author: Natalia Pezzone
Stanlake Park Wine Estate actions to prevent COVID-19 spread
Our number one priority is the safety of everyone connected with Stanlake Park Wine Estate. That's why we made a few changes to allow our customers to keep purchasing their local wine and groceries, while helping containing the spread of the COVID-19.
Our vineyard and winery
Because our managers, Nico and Natalia, live on site, we can still carry on with our vineyard and winery activities without any interruptions. Nobody travels to get here and access to the vineyard and winery is forbidden to anyone else, including the rest of the staff.
Our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar
Even if wine falls into the ‘essential’ category, as outlined by the government, our priority is the safety of our staff and customers, and we believe that, as responsible citizens, we must do everything we can to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
Therefore, our Cellar Shop & Wine Bar is closed for walk-in customers until further notice. Browsing, tasting and purchasing within the Cellar Shop is indeed suspended.
We will be keeping our Drive-Thru Click & Collect open and continuing our home deliveries. Both of these areas will be guaranteed to have zero contact with Stanlake Park staff, for the safety of you and our staff.
Drive-Thru Click&Collect: how does it work
1. Place your order on our Online Store, either from home, or from your smartphone inside your car.
2. Once you have placed your order, you may drive to our Cellar Shop, any day from 12 pm to 5 pm, and park in the Cellar Shop car park outside the shop.
3. Call us on 07598 246026 and let us know you have arrived.
4. We will bring your order to you and leave it by your car or, if you need assistance, we will place it in your car boot.
What can I buy online
We have made all our products available for purchase online. That means that you are able to buy:
- Our full range of Stanlake Park wines, including white, red and sparkling
- local honey;
- local homemade jam;
- local homemade chutney;
- local hand-poured, soy wax candles made with our recycled bottles and labels;
- local homemade soap and reed diffusers;
- local homemade chocolates;
- local fudge;
- organic, extra virgin olive oil from Italy;
- local ale and lager;
- proper cider;
- dawson vodka;
- orange liqueur;
- drinks for pets;
- wine accessories like ice buckets, corkscrews, dropstop, wine stoppers;
- wooden wine boxes;
- jute bags;
- gift cards & tour vouchers.
We are also offering a 10% discount on purchases of six bottles or more.
Options for purchase and delivery
We launched several options to make it easy for you to stock your wine and groceries during these uncertain times:
- Drive-Thru Click & Collect
- Free UK mainland delivery (*) (for orders over £60)
- Free Local Delivery (§) (RG10, RG42, RG5, no minimum order)
(*) UK Mainland Next day delivery for orders placed before 12 pm, otherwise 2 days. If you placed an order on a Friday before 12 pm, you should receive your order the next Monday. Please expect some delays with deliveries given the current situation.
(§) Same day delivery for orders placed before 1 pm. Only for RG10, RG42 and RG5 postcodes. Please bear in mind that we will leave your order at a safe place and not deliver it to you directly, to respect social distancing indications.
Our Wine Tours
Unfortunately, our Vineyard Tours & Wine Tastings in March and April has been suspended.
As per our Terms & Conditions, tour bookings are not refundable. However, customers are being offered to reschedule their tour or to convert their purchase into a Gift Card of the same value, spendable at our Cellar Shop or Online Store.
If your Wine Tour has been suspended, please contact us to discuss your options.
We might need to cancel tours in May, too. All customers that had a booking for May will be contacted via email in due time.
How to contact us
Email: email@example.com (best, quickest way to contact us)
Online Live Chat: just click on the right side of the screen to chat with us.
Phone: 0118 934 0176 - please note that we might not be available to answer if we are working in the vineyards or winery.
We would like to thank you, our loyal customers, for your support during this unprecedented time. And also to reassure you that, at Stanlake Park Wine Estate, we are working non-stop to make sure that all our brilliant customers' racks are fully stock with local, English wine.